Vice President of Enrollment Management and Marketing
Website Hannibal-LaGrange University
Position Title: Vice President of Enrollment Management and Marketing
Department: Enrollment Management and Marketing
Number of hours per week for which this position is budgeted: 40
Number of months per year for which this position is budgeted: 12
Reports to: University President
FSLA Requirement: Exempt
The Vice President of Enrollment Management and Marketing is responsible for leading the university’s enrollment and marketing efforts. In collaboration with the President, the Vice President provides oversight of the marketing and communications, undergraduate admissions, adult and graduate recruitment offices. This position reports directly to the President of Hannibal-LaGrange University.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Vice President of Enrollment Management and Marketing oversees the planning and execution of the marketing and enrollment strategies and execution for the university:
- Executive Cabinet Member
- Strategic Planning Team member
- Emergency Management Team Member
- Act as a Campus Security Authority (CSA)
- Serves on various campus committees
- Develops strategic marketing and enrollment plans
- Reports to Executive Cabinet on enrollment and marketing trends
Work with all departments in conjunction with operational budgets and strategic planning.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong knowledge in the area of budget planning and strategic planning
- Strong knowledge of marketing and enrollment best practices and trends
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Able to supervise and manage a team.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point.
- Must have values consistent with the mission and purpose of Hannibal-LaGrange University.
- Must agree to, sign off on, and abide by the standards of employment on the back of the HLGU application, and in the administrators and employee handbook.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND TRAINING
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years of proven experience in the area of enrollment management and/or marketing.
To apply for this job email your details to Jordahn.email@example.com