Vice President for Academic Services
Website Gateway Seminary
Gateway Seminary in Ontario, California is seeking qualified candidates for the position of:
JOB TITLE: Vice President for Academic Services
REPORTS TO: President
DEPT: Academic Services
LOCATION: Ontario, CA
TYPE: Regular Full-time
EFFECTIVE: August, 2020
Summary: This position is the senior academic administrator for Gateway Seminary; includes the role of Academic Dean; reports directly to the President; participates as a member of the President’s Cabinet; relates to the Board of Trustees as requested.
- Affirmation of the BFM2000 without qualification or reservation.
- Proven capacity for senior level administrative leadership and facilitating the faculty in their shared governance of the seminary.
- Sufficient academic publications to demonstrate commitment to scholarship.
- Awareness of SBC denominational diversity and organizational functions.
- Adequate emotional and spiritual maturity for working in a complex environment.
- Capable of working in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment in the western United States.
- Capable of articulating an educational philosophy appropriate to graduate theological education and consistent with the mission of the seminary
- Committed to educational approaches for adult learners using varied educational modalities with a balanced curriculum of foundational and vocational courses.
- Familiar with graduate accreditation standards, expectations, and processes.
- Personal spiritual commitments reflected in devotional practices, financial stewardship, marriage/family health, church participation, and missional living.
To view the full job description, please visit: https://www.gs.edu/about/employment/
Inquiries may be directed to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org