Sports Information Director
Website Shorter University
Job Summary: This position will oversee all aspects of Media Relations regarding Shorter competitions, Game presence and Game Management, and staffing of competitions, for each of Shorter University’s 19 varsity teams.
- Compile, maintain and distribute statistical information and records to all outlets – local & national
- Report game information/scores to the NCAA and Gulf South Conference in a timely and professional manner
- Produce and maintain the content that is available on goshorterhawks.com and social media; ensuring that it is accurate and up to date
- Assist with game day operations and management for all home events
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Athletic Director or University President.
- Knowledge of Stat Crew and Sidearm, Hudl, Blue-Frame, and Volleymetrics Software – or comparable programs
- Knowledge of each sport – rules, language, etc.
- Excellent writing skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and to prioritize duties
- Master’s Degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Collegiate sports information or communications experience
- Knowledge in InDesign, Photoshop, and video editing software
- Commitment to ensure compliance with all NCAA, Gulf South Conference, and University rules and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
Applicant must be willing to work nights and weekends and travel as schedules require.
Apply at the following link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=163a046e-9138-461f-9b4c-f9dbe77a4748&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=443815&lang=en_US&source=EN
Shorter University is a Christ-centered University affiliated with the Georgia Baptist Mission Board and requires employees to be committed Christians.
Transforming Lives Through Christ
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.