Open rank faculty member to teach in the CACREP-accredited Clinical Mental Health Counseling (CMHC) graduate program
Website Hardin-Simmons University
The Department of Psychology and Counseling in the Cynthia Ann Parker College of Liberal Arts at Hardin-Simmons University (Abilene, Texas; https://www.hsutx.edu/) is seeking an open rank faculty member to teach in the CACREP-accredited Clinical Mental Health Counseling (CMHC) graduate program. Qualified candidates must have an earned doctoral degree in counselor education (CACREP-accredited program graduates preferred) and be eligible for licensure in Texas as a Professional Counselor.
Successful applicants for either position are expected to:
- Teach four, 3-credit courses each Fall and Spring semester. Faculty members serving in the CMHC graduate program (e.g., Position 1) have summer teaching responsibilities.
- Teach in a variety of formats, such as hybrid and online but face-to-face teaching is the preferred format.
- Provide academic advising and mentoring of students.
- Provide service to both the university and the community.
- Profess a Christian faith, maintain membership in a local congregation, and respect the values and distinctives central to the historically Baptist values of HSU.
Review of applications begins immediately. The anticipated start date for this position is August 2023. Candidates for this position should submit application materials via HSU’s Cornerstone Applicant Management System, which can be access be clicking on the relevant position title at https://www.hsutx.edu/work-at-hsu/open-faculty-positions/ .
To apply for this job please visit www.hsutx.edu.