Nursing – Simulation Specialist
Website Union University
Job Summary: This position is responsible for operating the simulator in the School of Nursing, recording the student learning activity and serving as the voice for the simulator during the learning activities.
Essential Job Duties:
- Work directly with the undergraduate and graduate faculty in preparing for student learning activities in the simulation lab or other designated labs.
- Maintain the schedule for the simulation lab.
- Keep an inventory of available teaching supplies for the simulator lab(s) and other associated student labs.
- Order supplies as necessary in preparing and providing for student teaching experiences.
- Develop avenues in promoting the availability of the labs as continuing education resources to the community.
- Maintain files as necessary to support accreditation for simulation education.
- Attend regularly scheduled simulation education faculty meetings.
Required Qualifications: Graduation from an accredited college or university with an Associate of Science in Nursing degree and an active Registered Nurse licensure in the state of Tennessee are required. If RN licensure is outside the state of Tennessee, the candidate must be eligible to obtain Tennessee licensure immediately. Also required is at least two years of demonstrated, successful experience as a practicing nurse. This position requires clinical knowledge of healthcare technology. Candidates must possess excellent communication skills and have proficiency in the operation of computer-based equipment and programs.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.uu.edu.