Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach
Website Shorter University
Position of Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach reports directly to the Head Men’s Basketball coach.
Help Promote a Christian environment and Transforming Lives Through Christ
Assist with the organization and administration of the basketball program, including the following: recruiting, practice and game coaching, conditioning, and public relations.
Assist head coach with the recruiting of Division II athletes.
Assist head coach with game coaching and evaluation of player performance.
Assist head coach in scouting opponents and in preparation of game plans.
Assist head coach in planning, conducting, and evaluating conditioning programs.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Comply with all NCAA, University and Gulf South Conference policies and regulations.
Perform other duties as required.
Personal computers and printers, word processing, database and spreadsheet software.
– Christian Statement of Faith
– Bachelor’s degree.
– Minimum of two year’s coaching experience in Men’s basketball at the collegiate level.
– Demonstrated record of recruiting of student athletes.
– Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills.
– Demonstrated strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
– Demonstrated proficiency in written communication skills.
– Demonstrated ability to adhere to University, NCAA, and the Gulf South Conference rules and regulations.
– Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups/populations.
As an employee of Shorter University, you are expected to abide by the mission of Shorter University and the personal lifestyle statement.
Apply for Asst. Coach, Basketball (Men’s) using the link below:
Shorter University is a Christ-centered University affiliated with the Georgia Baptist Mission Board and requires employees to be
Transforming Lives through Christ
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.